“Your Co-operative Supplier”
CEPA Co-operative Limited (trading as CEPA Farm Supplies) is a trading Co-operative that has been operating in regional Victoria since its establishment in Bendigo in 1963.
Established to support the purchasing requirements of commercial growers primarily in the Poultry and Pig industries, the Co-operative has extended its range of products over the years to cater for numerous other agribusiness and related industries and now also specialises in nutrition, supplements, health and equipment for all Equine disciplines including Breeding, Racing, Competitive Horse Sports, Performance, Pleasure and Pony Club.
The aim of the Co-operative is still to provide its members with the best possible prices and support available, whilst ensuring responsible and efficient business practices together with sound growth.
The Co-operative is governed by Legislation and Rules which apply to all members and are facilitated by a Board of Directors and CEO / Secretary.
In pursuing our commitment to growth, we would like to offer you the opportunity to benefit from the advantages of Co-operative purchasing. Our organisation is only as successful as the support it receives and with over 1000 members we have solid purchasing power that enables us to meet our objectives. New members are always welcome and further improve the capabilities of the Co-operative.
Active membership of the Co-operative entitles members to:
• The lowest prices we have available on all goods sold;
• Delivery of orders (over nominated values for specific areas) via scheduled delivery plan;
• Account facilities to approved applicants (Trading terms are STRICTLY 30 days);
• Cash and prompt account payment discount system for members (NOT available on overdue accounts);
• Telephone, email and online ordering;
• Qualified livestock dietary advice;
• All weather drive through loading facility;
• Discounted petrol, diesel, gas and oil purchases (Bowser and Bulk);
• Discounted tyres for all types of passenger, light truck, truck and tractor tyres;
• Discounted hardware and batteries;
• Monthly Newsletters emailed to members first with member ONLY specials;
• The opportunity to participate in the operation of the business via general meetings and the Board of Directors, and access to the largest range of Stockfeed, Animal Health Nutrition products and General Farm Supplies in the region.
• Should you wish to discuss you application further, please do not hesitate to contact the CEO either in person, in writing or by telephone. Your completed application, together with an up-front fee of $50.00 for 25 x $2.00 shares (redeemable on withdrawal), will be submitted to the Board for consideration at their monthly meeting. You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing within 7 days of the completion of the meeting.
The Board of Directors together with the CEO and Staff thank you for your interest in CEPA Co-operative Limited and look forward to receiving your application.
“Your Co-operative Supplier”